Yes! We can coach you to gain the tools to engage, persuade, and impact your audience when you are not in the same space. Build your influence and visibility by capitalizing on vocal awareness and learn to navigate virtual communication with ease.
Absolutely! We have facilitators that can train you and/or your team on how to effectively and efficiently facilitate board meetings, departmental meetings, staff retreats webinars, teleconferences.
With the prevalence of webinars, teleconferences, and short videos, executives are discovering that they are required to know how to present in person as well as on-camera. Our experienced on-camera ARTiculate Team will coach you on the pointers that you need to know to make the most of the visual medium. You will be empowered to step boldly and confidently in front of the camera and make the most of it.
- Trained professional performers (singers, actors, dancers, etc.) have exercises and techniques designed to train them to remain in the moment — to be present.
- Performers with teaching, coaching, and directing experience also have a highly developed sense of when things are fake and what might be causing it
- They are comfortable with diving into what makes people tick — without going into therapy.
- to master the art of public speaking, reach out to professionals who have spent their lives delivering an effective message.
Boeing, PricewaterhouseCoopers, S&P Global, Hunter Dougas, Better Business Bureau, Slalom Consulting, Staples, HCPF, American Express, Sterisil, Engage America, Tegna, Cherry Creek Camber, Colorado Bar...Just to name a few!
Cost is completely based on need. Contact Danny (he's very nice!) and let him know what you’re looking for and he can discuss investment further: email@example.com
A deep dive is a small group that uses simulation to provide participants with an opportunity to test out new and different communication techniques. Each person chooses a situation that they would like to work on. This situation can be a past encounter that they’d like to rework, a reoccurring situation such as a team meeting, or a future event that they would like to practice. Participants provide the group with specific details about the situation they are working on and then each person has a turn to work through their scenario. During this simulation, the participant receives side coaching, stop/start, in the moment coaching from the coach, which allows them to try on new communication techniques. Deep dives provide a supportive environment to experiment and receive individual feedback from an expert communication coach.
A master class, taken from the performance world, is an opportunity to learn by active observation. It’s a format used in the world of music when a coach works with a student, openly transparently, in front of the class. The format of the master class allows us to learn, sometimes even more, by watching someone being coached rather than being coached ourselves. We are often under the misconception that we only learn when the feedback is given directly to or about us. We also learn by observing what the coach notices how they guide and direct the others. Watching the coach provides us an opportunity to see and understand things that we, as participants, may be unaware of in ourselves. Overall, the master class is an environment for learning from:
- Watching someone else being coached
- Observing what the coach notices
- Receiving direct feedback from a coach
Please visit our reading list for books that we recommend. https://articulaterc.com/resources/further-communication-resources-reading/
Yes. We have trained voice and speech professionals who are highly skilled in assessing where you are now and guiding you to your desired acquisition. Sometimes called accent modification or reduction, we find that it is more effective to learn a new dialect or accent than to change who you are. Accent acquisition is about developing additional accents for communication to be used when needed and not about taking things away.
- We work with high performing individuals that are interacting and engaging with multiple layers of administration and leadership so that they have an awareness and competency in their communication.
- Teams that need interactive coaching to be more effective.
- Groups that desire focused, real, beneficial feedback.
- ARTiculate: Real&Clear delivers training internationally.
- Our coaches will come onsite to a location of our choice and lead the program directly.
- We will also train your trainers so that they are more effective leaders for your organization.
- We also offer training in our workshop space in Denver, CO. Bring your team, get away, and have an ARTiculate experience.
Yes, we have a certified coach that can guide your leadership development, as well as coach your communication.
We maintain the training with all group trainings so that the learning is enforced after the sessions. We also follow up with participants to ask how their training is shifting their communication; how is it working? Are their meetings more effective and more efficient? Self-awareness and observation is prominent in the learning loop.
It all depends on your availability and budget. We can absolutely help guide you towards making the right decision. Email our team member, Danny, and he'll help you! firstname.lastname@example.org
It totally depends on who you are as a learner. Of course we'd love to meet in-person because we see who you are in a much more significant manner. On the other hand, we have plenty of clients who prefer and truly benefit from virtual sessions.
YES! We can do a quick turnaround while giving quality feedback and advice. Email Danny and email@example.com
Voices can have all different kinds of tone and inflections. When we say "speaking voice", we mean the literal sound waves that leave your mouth.
Yes! If you find yourself in a position where YOU have to train others, we can help guide you to become more effective and unique.
Yes! Having worked with groups from Boeing, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and S&P Global, are highly experienced coaches know how to engage and intrigue groups.
There are a ton! First, you don't have to pay for travel. Second, you can get coached in the comfort of your own home or office. Perhaps you could even introduce us to your dog if you're at home...