Find Your Light. Align. Captivate. Influence.
** 3 Thursdays: September 27, October 4, 11 @ 3pm-6pm **
Location: The ARTiculate Studios, 2727 Bryant St., Suite 600, Denver, CO 80211
Up-level your pubic speaking by using foundational theatre techniques that will activate your individual excellence.
Great performers captivate audiences by being present and authentic. Build relationships with your audience by accessing your individuality through theatre techniques that are the foundation of an actor’s training.
Use the actor’s tools – voice, body, story – to align your verbal and non-verbal communication and effectively share your message.
Step into the spotlight and your individual excellence by embracing the power of your presence.
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Capitalize on your strengths and addresses your challenges – messaging, vocal variation, nerves, body awareness.
- Align your verbal and non-verbal communication to clearly and effectively share your message.
- Identify what impacts your presence.
- Gain tools to connect more effectively with clients and coworkers.
- Learn to be more open, approachable and flexible in your communication.
Whether you are an experienced speaker or a novice, gain greater vocal variation, power, and authenticity to increase the impact of your communication in this unique workshop focusing specifically on the voice, applying training techniques of actors and directors.