Effective Virtual Communication Requires a Vocal Recalibration
More and more business is being conducted via phone and web conferencing. In these environments we have experienced the dreaded wall of silence, the need to repeat ourselves several times because people are coming in and out of the conversation, or being lost because we are unable to understand what is being said. In virtual environments communication rules are different and we must recalibrate our in-person communication in order to show up fully and be heard.
Up level your virtual communication competency and begin to connect, communicate, and collaborate more effectively in virtual environments.
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Learn to navigate virtual communication with ease and grace.
- Discover how to engage, persuade, and impact your audience when you are not in the same space.
- Build your influence and visibility through capitalizing on vocal awareness.
- Gain the necessary tools to show up boldly, confidently, and authentically in virtual meetings.
- Increase your awareness of and connection to your voice.
Whether you are an experienced speaker or a novice put your voice to work by applying the training techniques of actors and directors and become more open, approachable and flexible in your virtual communication.