Strong Leadership Requires Strong Communication.
** 2 Thursdays: June 21 & 28 @ 4pm-6:30pm **
Lead with clarity, efficiency, and instill confidence in your team.
Move from directing to motivating the people around you.
Your voice impacts your career more than you may realize. It’s an untapped tool that often gets overlooked as a cause of leadership challenges – yet it almost always plays a role
What sets successful leaders apart is utilizing your own true and authentic voice; speaking with the authority that comes with using your voice efficiently and effectively.
Many of us have adopted manners of speaking that disconnect us from our truth. Poor breath use and voice placement can make your voice sound disconnected and cloaked. Playing it safe isn’t always the strongest choice. Are you ready to risk being more effective?
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Increase your awareness of and connection to your voice.
- Learn ways in which your voice impacts your work and ways in which you have more control over it than you realize.
- Activate your voice as a tool for leadership.
- Connect more effectively with your clients and co-workers and land your messages with greater assurance.
- Receive individual coaching in small group breakout sessions to practice communication scenarios.
Whether you are an experienced speaker or a novice put your voice to work by applying the training techniques of actors and directors and become more open, approachable and flexible in your communication.