Embrace The Leader You Are.
Own your voice. Step into your message. Claim your presence.
Women leaders today are evaluated intensely on their delivery. From Forbes magazine, NPR, Time magazine and more, the media is debating and discussing women’s voices and executive presence. We can’t change the culture that we live in overnight, but we can empower ourselves with an awareness of our voice, clarity in our message, and showing up powerfully present.
Activate your ability to persuade and captivate an audience. Be perceived as the confident, competent and effective leader that you are.
In this three class series you will:
- Increase your awareness of and connection to your voice
- Activate your voice as a tool for business
- Heighten and clarify your messages.
- Learn tools to connect more effectively with your clients and co-workers in order to land your message with greater assurance.
- Gain awareness of the power of your presence.
- Learn to be more open approachable and flexible in your communication.
Class 1: Own Your Voice, Thursdays March 8, 15, 22; 3pm-6pm
Class 2: Step Into Your Message, Wednesdays April 11, 18, 25; 3pm-6pm
Class 3: Claim Your Presence, Thursdays May 17, 24, 31; 3pm-6pm
Buy all three classes and SAVE or you may purchase classes individually.
This event is for women only – Please share with professional women who you think would enjoy the experience!